Monday, June 29, 2009

Hi from Ohio! We've been on vacation for a little over a week now, and I'm not doing very well with my exercise routine! The humidity is so high here, that you take a shower, and then feel like you need to hop in again, because your sweating so much! So, exercising really makes me sweat! (Which is probably a good thing in losing weight!) Anyway, too many excuses - I'll be glad to get back to my routine at the wellness center. Eating is another thing when you're on vacation! All the fun things to eat that we can't get out west - sub sandwiches, good pizza, etc. etc. But I'm trying to be good, It's just so hard! Hope everyone is doing great on their weight loss program! See you all soon, Marilyn

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marilyn. Yes - the heat takes all desire away from me to exercise. I am glad I have a memebership to a gym right around the corner as it is cool there.

    It is always fun to be on vacation but nice to get back into our routines that keep us in our healthy living patterens.

    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete